Making Changes to my Account
- Add Money: Add money to a Meal Plan or Campus Cash by clicking on this link: Deposit Now.
- Account Details: Students and Employees access AppCard Online from their AppalNET accounts. See AppCard Online for details.
- Change your Meal Plan: Fill out the Meal Plan Change Request Form to change your meal plan level for the current semester, submit a change for next semester, or add a meal plan if you live off-campus .
- Deactivate Your AppCard: Deactivate lost or stolen AppCards online through your AppalNET account.
- Transfer your Meal Plan Balance to Another Student: For full details on transfers, visit the Frequently Asked Questions page.
AppCards are issued to all students upon their arrival on campus. The general fees paid by students include the charge for the first AppCard. There is a nominal fee for replacement cards.
The AppCard provides access to:
- Meal Plan Accounts
- Campus Cash Accounts
- Library checkouts
- Residence Halls
- Recreation facilities
- Intercollegiate events
- Many other services offered by App State
Meal Plan vs. Campus Cash Accounts
Students access both accounts with the AppCard, but what's the difference? Do you need both?
|Meal Plan||Campus Cash|
|Required for on-campus residential students||Yes||No|
|Purchase food items||Yes||Yes|
|Pay parking fees||No||Yes|
|Pay for printing||No||Yes|
|Make purchases at the University Bookstore||No||Yes|
|Add funds at any time||Yes||Yes|
* A fee applies to refunds of Campus Cash