Making Changes to my Account
- Add Money: Add money to a Meal Plan or Campus Cash by clicking on this link: Deposit Now.
- Account Details: Students and Employees access AppCard Online from their AppalNET accounts. See AppCard Online for details.
- Deactivate Your AppCard: Deactivate lost or stolen AppCards online through your AppalNET account.
Faculty & Staff AppCards
Having an AppCard is all you need to identify yourself as a member of the Appalachian State University community. The AppCard Office is responsible for issuing AppCards. Whether you need to get your first AppCard or a replacement AppCard, we are here to help.
AppCards are issued to all faculty and staff on their first day of employment. Employees must present an AppCard (Photo ID) Request Form available from the Office of Human Resources or the AppCard Office, and employment will be verified. New employees are issued the AppCard at no charge. There is a nominal fee for replacement cards.
The AppCard provides access to:
- Numerous buildings across campus
- Gated parking lots across campus
- Recreation fitness facilities on campus
- Campus Cash accounts
For information about AppCards for Dependents, visit the Dependent Information page.