Making Changes to my Account
- Add Money: Add money to a Meal Plan or Campus Cash by clicking on this link: Deposit Now.
- Account Details: Students and Employees access AppCard Online from their AppalNET accounts. See AppCard Online for details.
- Deactivate Your AppCard: Deactivate lost or stolen AppCards online through your AppalNET account. See AppCard Online for details.
- Change your Meal Plan: FIll out this form to change your meal plan level for the current semester, submit a change for next semester, or add a meal plan if you live off-campus
Faculty & Staff AppCards
Having an AppCard is all you need to identify yourself as a member of the Appalachian State University community.
Location / Phone
170 Stadium Drive
|Monday – Friday|
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
AppCards are issued to all faculty and staff on their first day of employment. Employees must present an AppCard (Photo ID) Request Form available from the Office of Human Resource Services or the AppCard Office and employment will be verified. New employees are issued the AppCard at no additional charge. There is a nominal fee for replacement cards. See Costs & Fees information.
The AppCard provides access to:
- Belk Library & Information Commons
- Gated parking lots across campus
- Recreation fitness facilities on campus (with sign-up and payroll deduction)
- Faculty and Staff Campus Cash accounts (with activation or payroll deduction sign-up - see below)
Faculty & Staff Campus Cash
Campus Cash is an optional account that may be set up for an employee's convenience. This account allows you to purchase goods and services all across campus with your AppCard. Campus Cash cannot be used off campus and funds cannot be withdrawn as cash.
Two types of Campus Cash are available:
- Faculty/Staff Charge Account: This account is available to full-time permanent Faculty or Staff members. It functions like a credit card with balances being paid by payroll deduction.
- Faculty/Staff Debit Account: This account is available to all employees, including temporary employees. It works just like a debit card, and you can deposit additional funds at any time online.
There is no service charge to open Faculty/Staff Campus Cash.
What if My AppCard is Lost or Damaged?
Deactivate Your Lost or Stolen AppCard
The person to whom the AppCard is issued is responsible for its use, including any misuse. If your card is lost or stolen, you will be held responsible until it is reported lost or stolen.
Your AppCard is the ONLY access to your Meal Plan and/or Campus Cash. If you lose your card, report it to the AppCard Office (828-262-6141), so it can be invalidated. After 5:00 pm and on weekends, report lost AppCards to University Police or online through your AppalNET account. See AppCard Online for details.