Making Changes to my Account
- Add Money: Add money to a Meal Plan or Campus Cash by clicking on this link: Deposit Now.
- Account Details: Students and Employees access AppCard Online from their AppalNET accounts. See AppCard Online for details.
- Deactivate Your AppCard: Deactivate lost or stolen AppCards online through your AppalNET account.
About Meal Plans
Is a Meal Plan required?
|Living in a residence hall on-campus*||Yes|
* Students living in Appalachian Heights are not required to have a meal plan but may choose one if desired
Students living on campus choose a Meal Plan option when they complete their housing contract. Students not living on campus may contact the AppCard Office to add a Meal Plan to their account. Meal Plans will automatically be ready for use at the beginning of each semester for which a student is enrolled. Census Day is the last day to change your meal plan.
- Add Funds Online: There is a $5.00 minimum to make a deposit online (MasterCard or Visa) and a $0.50 service charge is added.
- Because Meal Plan funds are non-refundable, we recommend adding additional funds as needed. Students are able to monitor account usage and check daily spending through AppCard Online.
- Balances on Meal Plans carry over from the Fall to the Spring semester and end on Spring Commencement. Funds not spent by this date are non-refundable.
- Meal Plans cannot be used off-campus.
- Students cannot withdraw cash.
Use Meal Plan funds for any on-campus food purchase. Meal Plans cannot be used off-campus.