The semester is winding down; it's time to use any remaining balances on your Meal Account. Balances must be used prior to close of business on Saturday, May 13th.
How to spend your remaining Meal Account balances
- Eat on campus
- Share with family and friends
- Purchase items from the Bake Shop
- Purchase bags of coffee from Conrad's
- Purchase whole pizzas or Chick-fil-A nugget trays
- Whole pizzas can be purchased at Fire Side Pizza (828-262-2012), The Pizzeria (828-262-2101) or Park Place (828-262-2089) ~ call or stop in to order
- Purchase an Exam Pack for a friend
- Purchase items at The Markets to take home
- Purchase items at The Markets to donate to food banks
- Do a meal to meal transfer with another student (Both students must present their AppCards in the AppCard Office. There is a $7 transfer fee. Transfers may only be made from one Meal Plan to another Meal Plan. Balances must be used by May 13th.)
Have funds remaining on your Express Account?
Express Account balances carry over each year that a student is enrolled at Appalachian. Funds must be used or if applicable, a refund requested before a student separates from the university.
Posted March 29, 2017