Have funds remaining on your Express Account?
No need to hurry up and spend your funds... Express Account balances carry over each year that a student is enrolled at Appalachian.
Express Accounts are optional accounts that may be set up for a student's convenience.
- These accounts operate on a declining balance system and are accepted at various on-campus locations.
- Additional funds can be added at any time either online or by calling the AppCard Office (828-262-6141).
- Express Accounts cannot be used off campus and funds cannot be withdrawn as cash.
- The Express Account is separate from the Meal Account, but it is still accessed by the AppCard.
- Funds must be used or if applicable, a refund requested before a student separates from the university. At separation from the university, Express Account balances greater than $55.00 are refundable minus a $50.00 service charge.
Express Accounts can be used in:
- All Food Services locations (including the Bake Shop and Catering)
- Athletic Ticket Office
- Belk Library & Information Commons for fines, fees, and copies
- Computer labs for printing
- Concessions at home football games and the Holmes Convocation Center
- Crossroads Coffee House & The Wired Scholar Cafe
- Educational Media Services for supplies, duplication services and more
- Health Services for prescriptions and other charges
- Mountaineer Printing for print jobs and orders
- Outdoor Programs for equipment rental
- Parking Deck (Rivers Street) for fees
- Some Laundry Machines
- Student Accounts Office
- Student Union for ticket sales
- The Markets (campus convenience stores)
- The University Bookstore
- University Recreation for class fees
- Vending Machines
Click here for more information on Express Accounts.
Posted March 29, 2017